Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year, New Family

10 days into 2007 and I've been MIA for over a month! oops.
Lemme sum up--It was a good holiday, but our Christmas was rife with sickness. Yes, mommy had a nasty, stuffy ol' cold and so we had to cancel our xmas eve dinner as well as other fun holiday stuff. I think it is the only holiday in which I spent most of it at home, indoors. Nice, in a way, if only I didn't have to keep a kleenex box by my side at all times. (my poor nose) Anyway, I'm over it & glad to be healthy again. And at least I didn't spread it to anyone. Of course, my sniffly self DID go shopping in the last rush for presents, so some poor soul out there probably touched my germs on a shopping cart or keypad. double oops.
If you are that unlucky person, I am so very sorry. You have permission to sneeze on me.

In happier news, I became an aunt for the second time to a little boy, Nathan. Welcome to the world, little guy! Isn't he cute?



I also became a mommy to a new phone. Also very cute, and no diapers! Not great for cuddling or cooing though. Motorola better get right on that. Isn't it girly in all it's raspberry pinkness! awwwwww.....


I used to hate pink girly things. Only recently has pink creeped its way into my preference. Could it be Lizzy's neverending show of pink clothes, pink toys, pink dolls, pink EVERYTHING that has subliminally swayed me? hmmm, big question for a random wednesday afternoon. I'll leave the pink ponderance to my shrink. If had a shrink, that is. Suffice to say that pink makes me feel happy and girly. Two pretty cool things to get from just a color.

Now if I could just get it to make me feel like doing dishes or diapers, we'd be set.

No comments: