Friday, December 08, 2006

You & Me Doll

Lizzy recently got this new doll from her grandma. She likes it pretty well, but frankly, it creeps me out. I guess she's heard me say it's "creepy" a few times because Lizzy now says "ceepy" (pronounced "key-pee"), It's a fitting name, in my opinion.

Check it out. You can clearly hear the mechanics of it too. eek.
(sorry the vid is a bit shaky. btw, that's lizzy in the background making her cute noises)



I mean, couldn't they have given it a better cry? Or at least synchronized the voice with the movements? When it lies down the thing goes to sleep, but then after about 5 seconds of sleeping it shuts off and opens its eyes. I'm telling you---creepy!

1 comment:

butterfly cocoon said...

That gave me chills. I think I would take the batteries out of it to discourage the thing. ~~shudder~~