Monday, January 29, 2007

Down wi' Diaper Duty

I just cleaned up the worst diaper duty. O. M. G. (Sorry future Lizzie if you're reading this) But I simply must ask: What goes on in her little body to produce such a huge mess?

In this case, the poor little Dora pull-up diaper didn't have a chance. As for her pants: to clean or not to clean, that is the question.

She even did the walk. You know what I'm talking about. Where the poopy kid walks on tip-toe with feet wide apart in a futile attempt to escape the load in his/her pants. Yeah, that one. (future Lizzie: breathe. I didn't capture a vid for youtube. that's right, deep breaths, one, two...)

OK, so it's not like she's an adventurous eater. She IS a toddler.
Recent staple items include:
  • yogurt
  • cheese
  • bread
  • corn
  • peas
  • cereal: kix, cheerios, rice crispies
  • oatmeal
  • pb&j
  • and of course: any and all fruit

No, we're not vegetarians.

Actually, I have to limit her fruit b/c of this very messy reason. So she didn't OD on fruit in the last couple days, at least not that I'm aware.

I'm not one of those moms who busts out the wipes every time Lizzy touches something, so maybe she caught a bug?

Glad I could share this lovely experience with you. I feel so much better now.

No comments: