Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, LizzyLot!

It's been a full year since I started my blog, and what a year it's been. I've grown in many ways and watched my daughter grow as well. She's an amazing "talking" toddler now, and I'm a full-fledged SAHM with a pretty set daily routine. I stopped working about 6 months ago, and have been home full time for about 11 months, and it is only now that I'm starting to feel "at home" with my routine and all its responsibilities and issues.

That's a big statement.

Leaving my job and changing my focus to raising our daughter has been a wonderful blessing that continues to enrich our lives. She's learning so much so fast, and I am absolutely thrilled to be able to be with her every step of the way. (I'm just really looking forward to the time when I can fit all of the house chores into my day too. Well, not looking forward to it...but it'd be nice to have them done) For now, I spend most of my time keeping Lizzie entertained and safe. She's one curious, active little girl! GO GO GO!

Did I mention how thankful I am for her afternoon nap!!??? WHEW, thank God for that.

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

the nap is SACRED.