Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo! It's NaNoWriMo Eve!!


I finally carved our pumpkin. Check it out.



I think it looks scary, and dude, I totally dig it that way! I've carved many a happy-go-lucky pumpkin, but this year I took one look at my little orange guy and saw a sad, seedy soul. pun intended.

I've also had such a wonderful day today. it helps when Lizzy naps for 2 hours, I must admit. But I actually feel that I got something accomplished AND Lizzy had fun. It's the kind of day I constantly strive for.

We visited the playground earlier in the afternoon and, while there, met lots of new little friends. It's much more fun to play with others. Elizabeth fell in love with this one little girl's bike and she kept going over to it and ringing its bell. the little girl didn't mind (thank god) but I tried to explain to her that it wasn't her bike even though it was one hellova ride...well, not in those words. anyways. it was a nice

And tomorrow I start the novel!

Now THAT's scary.

No comments: